ForgeEssentials 1.4.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10 has been release just now!
- New, more robust permission API which fixes a lot of problems with non-FE commands
- Fixed spamming of “Command X already registerd” warnings
- /help now hides WorldEdit commands by default (changeable in config)
- Fixed /help crashing with broken commands (blame stupid modders for that)
- Finally fixed FE client handshake – WorldEdit CUI etc. works directly now
- Fixed bug with pattern commands
- Added /backup command for manual backups
- Fixed extraction of libraries required for FE
- Improved /feinfo
You can view the full list of included commits here.